Wednesday 9 November 2011

Man flu has struck!

So up till now the training has been going well.  I am up to almost 2 miles on the treadmill and cant wait to get back out on the roads to do a bit of running.  As handy as the gym is for a training session it is sooo boring, running and watching yourself in the mirror!  I sometimes watch the TV while running but then forget to run haha, that can be a little embarrassing to say the least.
This week I am feeling rough, nasty cough, aching from head to foot and cant walk 100 yards without getting chesty and out of breath so this week there has been no training :0(

Hopefully by monday I will be back on track and get out for a proper run in the fresh air.  Thanks to everyone who has contacted me to offer help, advice and support, really appreciate it.

Much love to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment